a.s.r. shareholders adopt all resolutions
The shareholders of ASR Nederland N.V. (a.s.r.) approved all resolutions at today's General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), including the adoption of the financial statements for the 2017 financial year and the final dividend for 2017 of € 1.63 per ordinary share. The dividend will become payable fully in cash on 7 June 2018.
Other AGM resolutions
The AGM also resolved:
- Discharge of each member of the Executive Board and each member of the Supervisory Board from liability in respect of the performance of their duties in the 2017 financial year.
- Appointment of Sonja Barendregt as member of the Supervisory Board.
- Extension of the power of the Executive Board to issue shares and/or grant rights to subscribe for shares, and to restrict or exclude statutory pre-emptive rights.
- Authorisation of the Executive Board to acquire the company's own shares up to a maximum of 10% of the issued share capital on 31 May 2018.
- Cancellation of 6,000,000 shares held by a.s.r.
Shareholders represented at the meeting
At the AGM a total of 70,78% of the total issued share capital entitled to vote was present in person or represented by proxy or voting instructions. The results of the votes for each item on the agenda will be published on our website asrnl.com/investor-relations/shareholders/general-meeting on Monday 4 June 2018.